Frequently Asked Questions
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover credit/debit cards.
- We accept Purchase Orders as guarantee of payment. Order online from our secure website. At checkout you will have the option to pay by Credit Card or Purchase Order. If you choose Purchase Order, enter your Purchase Order Number. We will forward our W-9 to you via email when your order is confirmed. We will ship your Tennis Ball Cutter when we receive a copy of the Purchase Order. Sending the Purchase Order via email will speed shipping.
How is my order shipped?
- We use FedEx to ship most orders. If you order the Replacement Blade Kit (RBK), we send it via US Postal Service. The price of the RBK includes shipping.
Is the Tennis Ball Cutter™ guaranteed?
- We warrant the Tennis Ball Cutter™ for one year from the date of purchase. If it fails in the first year, we'll fix or replace it free of charge. The only cost to you is shipping the Tennis Ball Cutter™ back to us. You ship it to us, we fix it and return it to you. We pay shipping one way.
How many tennis balls can I expect the Tennis Ball Cutter™ to cut with the first set of blades?
- You will easily cut 1000 tennis balls with a new blade. We have customers who have cut even more with one blade. The Replacement Blade Kit includes 3 replacement blades. There is a Blade Changing Tool in the top of the Handhold.
Does the Tennis Ball Cutter™ cut tennis balls so they fit a walker?
- No, the blade doesn't make a large enough cut to accommodate the leg size of a walker.